Nowadays, there are different wedding venues. Couples are free to decide what type of wedding they want. But like any other wedding, there are attires required for all the attendees. Are you stressing about what to wear to a casual beach wedding? Just keep reading.
Wedding Guest Outfit Ideas
To look great and stunning, there are things you should consider on what to wear to a casual beach wedding. Here are some:
- Fabric – This is one thing to consider about what to wear to a casual beach wedding. The last thing you want is to wear an evening gown for a beach wedding. To match your elegance and style, here are the fabrics you can wear during a beach wedding:
- Colors – Colors are essential, especially for this kind of wedding. The bright sunny sun and the blue ocean should match your outfit. If the couple wants or demands a certain color that guests should wear, make sure to follow their request. It would help if you would go for the perfect summer colors. Here is the summer color palette you can choose from:
- Weather – Although beach weddings are often associated with summer season, there is no assurance that the weather would be great. When it comes to weather, there is absolutely nothing we can do. So make sure to be prepared by checking the weather beforehand.
- Formality – To know what to wear to a casual beach wedding, you should consider the formality indicated in the invitation. The last thing you want to happen is to attend a formal beach wedding wearing a crop top or a sundress.
1. Casual – A nice maxi dress or a sundress would be enough for the ladies, while men can wear button-down shirts and long pants. Remember, shorts are a big no-no on this type of occasion.
2. Semi-formal – Men can wear khaki or button-down shirts, or they can go with white polos. Ladies should wear tea-length or cocktail dresses.
3. Formal – Believe it or not, there are formal beach weddings. In this type of wedding, guests are required to wear formal – long nightgown for ladies while suit for men.
- Accessories – Accessories contribute to your overall look, but you don’t want to overdo it. Just make sure to mix and match properly.
- Shoes – You might think that wearing shoes on a beach wedding is irrelevant, but this is an important factor to finish your look. You can wear flip flops, sandals or wedges if you like.
Following the designated attire for guests is an important thing for the bride and the groom. It shows respect towards them. Plus, your presence would be highly appreciated. Following these tips on what to wear to a casual beach wedding will surely help you nail that beach wedding outfit of yours! Find out more about wedding fashion.