What Color Of Shoes Go Best With Navy Dress For A Wedding
People often associate colors with symbolic meanings. They use colors to indicate emotions, patriotism, and even religion. Navy blue is associated with integrity, knowledge, and power. No wonder it is one of the most requested colors for bridal wear. If you are one of those people who are having that navy blue themed wedding, you may have thought of what colour shoes with navy dress for wedding? You’ll find out!
Shoes That Go Best With Navy
Like Cinderella, you have to look flawless and elegant in that navy bridal wear of yours by matching it with the perfect shoes. To help you choose what colour of shoes would go best with a navy dress for wedding, here are some suggestions you’ll surely love:
- Black heels with ankle strap – Aside from their perfect height that prevents you from tripping over something, their intimidating ankle strap attracts anyone who sees them. You can match this pair of shoes with any jewelry you like.
- Gold stilettos heels – In most bridal themes, wearing anything gold is on the top list. Matching navy blue with gold is absolute elegance. You can wear this if you want to look sophisticated in that bridal dress of yours!
- White or pink pumps – Aside from black and gold heels, are you wondering what colour of shoes would go best with a navy dress for wedding? White or pink pumps! If you want to look feminine and subtle in your bridal wear, pink pumps are for you, while wearing white pumps can make you look stunning.
- Bright red scarpin – Bright red gives navy blue dresses balance. Just make sure to match it with a bright red bag. People associate red with passionate love, so it is perfect for a wedding ceremony, plus bright red heels can make anyone go swooning.
- Pure silver heels – Wearing a navy blue dress can be overwhelming if you match it with the wrong color. Want to look stunning and glamorous but still thinking about what colour of shoes would go best with a navy dress for wedding? Wear pure silver heels!
- Neutral-colored heels – One of the best characteristics of neutral-colored shoes is that they never go out-of-style. You can never go wrong with this shoe color. It can also work on any occasion, so if you’re planning to get one pair, it is worth a shot.
- Navy blue heels – Matching it with the same color is not a bad thing. It might be too much, but wearing that perfect navy blue heels to match your navy blue bridal dress can make you look like a royal. No one should stop you, so go ahead and wear those navy blue shoes!
Confidence is Glamorous
Now that you know what colour shoes with navy dress for wedding, you can create your outfit ideas. You can always wear sophisticated clothes that match your elegant shoes, but confidence is the most glamorous thing anyone could ever wear. Here's how to learn more about wedding essentials.
April 5, 2021
By: Anne Clayton
Are you planning to have your wedding outdoors? Have you thought about shopping for the best bridal shoes for an outdoor wedding? Choosing the ideal pair of shoes for style and comfort may be tricky if you don’t exactly know what to look for.