How Much Is A Disney Wedding?– A Real Life Fairy Tale Experience
If you are that girl who always watches her favorite Disney princess when you’re young and wishes to get married in a palace with your knight in shining armor or a prince perhaps a Disney wedding is just for you. It can be the happiest day of your life, but it might be the most expensive. If you’re wondering how much is a Disney wedding, read until the end... Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!
Disney Wedding Services
Before knowing how much is a Disney wedding, let’s find out what their wedding packages have to offer.
1. Food & Beverage Services – Imagine having to celebrate with someone without food; it would be a total disaster. In Disney weddings, people who have come to celebrate with you will be treated with a wonderful dining experience. They offer an expansive set of menu options.
- Brunch - $140 per person
- Lunch - $ 165 per person
- Dinner - $ 190 per person
2. Floral Services – To set up the mood and ambiance of your Disney wedding with their beautiful colors and elegance, they have floral services.
- Ceremony & Reception
3. Décor Services – Wedding decors are not only pleasing to the eyes but also set the atmosphere of your wedding. Disney provides a variety of décor options.
- Ceremony Décor
- Reception Décor
- Themed-Room Décor
4. Photography – To capture that happily-ever-after moment, Disney also has photography services. You can have it all, or you can choose one depending on your budget.
- Portrait Sessions
5. Entertainment – They can set up the mood of all the attendees. They can make them tearful and even get them up to groove and dance. You can also meet your favorite Disney characters! That is, of course, if you have the means to pay for that extra feature.
- Themed Entertainment
- Disney Characters
6. Transportation – Guests would look forward to your grand entrance, and this would also make you feel like a real princess even for just a few minutes. You can select from any of these:
- Cinderella’s Coach
- Landau Coach
So proceeding to your main concern, how much is a Disney wedding – well, they have wedding packages to choose from.
- Memories Collection – Knowing how much is a Disney wedding might overwhelm you. But guess what, this wedding package starts at $3,500. It doesn’t mean that it’s not good. That already includes an onsite wedding coordinator, a musician, limousine transportation for three hours, and photo coverage. Plus, you can choose among their three outdoor hotel locations.
- Escape Collection – This wedding package starts at $7,000, allowing for more guests and more amenities than the memories collection.
- Wishes Collection – Of course, this would be the most expensive among the three. This starts at $12,000. This package is highly customizable, so you can visit their page to know all its inclusions.
Make Your Dreams Come True
Weddings in Disneyland might be overwhelming, especially after knowing how much is a Disney wedding. But just like what Cinderella’s footman said, “Enjoy it while it lasts.” So book the Disney package that suits you, your prince, and your budget, and make all your dreams come true!