How Much Does A Beach Wedding Cost?
If you’re planning to tie the knot soon, you may want to consider holding a beach wedding. After all, nothing screams romance more than a breathtaking sunset and the vast expanse of the clear blue sea. On top of that, you spend less on décor since you can just let the stunning scenery do all the work for you.
How much does a beach wedding cost? Read on to find out more about how much you need to budget for your upcoming nuptials.
What Influences the Cost of a Beach Wedding?
You’ll probably spend less when you opt for a beach wedding. Not only will you spend less on décor, but the rental price of the venue is also lower. Additionally, because the dress code is casual, you won’t have to spend a ton of money on tuxedo rentals, bridesmaid dresses, and designer shoes.
Here are some of the factors that influence how much you’ll need to pay for your beach wedding:
- Location – Costs vary from coast to coast. A private beach will also cost more than a cheaper, popular destination.
- Furniture Rental – One of the biggest advantages of traditional venues is that the cost of furniture rental is already covered with the rental fee. You’ll need to hire a furniture rental company to supply you with chairs and tables for the ceremony and reception.
- Season – The time of the year is also a crucial consideration. If you’re getting hitched at a time when weddings are usually in season, expect to pay more.
How to Pay Less for Your Beach Wedding
Even though beach weddings are comparatively less expensive, a lot of couples still get surprised when they hear the answer to the question, “How much does a beach wedding cost?” If you have a limited budget, there are plenty of areas where you can save some money.
Check out the useful tips below on how you can bring down the total cost of your beach wedding:
- Prioritize the essentials. Choose one or two areas that you want to splurge on and be more budget-conscious for the rest. For example, if you have your heart set on a live band, consider choosing an online vendor for your invitations instead of getting custom ones.
- Be realistic with your budget. There’s no reason to go into debt if you just consider the overall picture right from the start.
- If you’re thinking about holding your wedding at your home, don’t. Studies show that couples tend to spend more on home weddings because residential homes are just not ready for this kind of event. There’s a reason why venues are so expensive – they already have everything prepared for you!
How much does a beach wedding cost? This depends on several factors, chief among which is location. If you want the sound of the surf and the sand between your toes while you’re saying your vows, make sure that you’re fully prepared budget-wise. Know more about wedding costs.
April 6, 2021
By: Shiela Daniels
Time will come that you would be wearing full-face makeup when going to the beach: and that is the day you will get married on one.